Please be aware that this website is intended for people over the age of 18.
‘Website’ – the website www.eegra.com
‘User’ – any individual who accesses the website.
‘Content’ – including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, video, audio, advertisements, user content, RSS feeds and information contained on the website.
‘User Content’ – material uploaded, posted, emailed or transmitted by you or other users of the website.
1. The User is granted a limited, non-transferable and revocable licence to access, view, use and print the Website and the Content therein solely for personal (non-commercial purposes). Any breach of this condition is subject to applicable law that may result in a revocation, without notice, of your rights to access the website and/or any other applicable penalty applicable by law.
2. All Content on this Website (including User Content) and trademarks (both registered and unregistered) is subject to copyright and intellectual property rights retained by us and/or our suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, frame, transmit, distribute or upload to a third party any or all of our Content or our trademarks in any way unless expressly consented to in writing by us.
4. Content is opinion therefore the views expressed or implied in the Content on this site (including illustrations, audio, video and text, User Content) must be evaluated by the User, who accepts all risk and may not rely upon such Content for accuracy or usefulness for any purpose including as a substitute for professional advice. We make no undertakings or warranties about the currency and accuracy of any information on this Website (including all Content, opinion, advertising, promotions, discussions and User Content).
5. Our aim is to provide a user-friendly and functional Website but we cannot guarantee that your access to the Website and its Contents will meet your requirements. Use of our Website is at your risk. This Website is made available to you via the Internet which is a medium that cannot be securely guaranteed by us. It is your responsibility solely to set in place adequate security measures to protect your systems. Your negligence or failure to do so does not transfer any responsibility for outcomes from the result of said negligence to us. We are not responsible for any of the following possible events which may result from your access to our site over the Internet:
i. interrupted access to the Content or our site;
ii. viruses or other harmful components;
iii. unintended modification, destruction or disclosure;
iv. replacement of property, material or equipment associated with your hardware and software components;
v. service to your hardware
vi. charges to you by your Telecommunications or Internet Service Provider in relation to your access (including uploads and downloads) to this site.
vii. any installation, operation, use or other outcomes as a result of your engagement with third party software providers (including Feed reading Software for RSS feeds required for the use of this site).
1. This Website may contain user-generated content that has been transmitted by you or other users of this Website to us either via upload, email, other electronic transmission or post.
2. Any content you submit to us for inclusion on the Website is done so with the knowledge and understanding that you grant us perpetual worldwide licence for any purpose and at any time in the future to display, publish, adapt, modify, use, copy, broadcast, transmit, re-distribute, sub-license, incorporate in other works, create derivative works from, invite opinion and comment upon. Such licence is granted by you to us royalty-free, non-exclusive and irrevocably and in so doing you waive in favour of us all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction that you may have or acquire in respect of User Content posted by you.
4. You are solely responsible for any User Content that you post to this Website. In using this Website or any service offered through it, you must not violate any applicable laws, impersonate any person or post any content that:
i. you do not own copyright in or that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party or that you do not have the right to post;
ii. is in any way unlawful, misleading, slanderous, defamatory, racist, obscene or in any way objectionable to any other person or group of persons;
iii. is invasive of another person’s privacy;
iv. attempts to solicit, sell, trade, advertise or promote via advertising, promotions or any forms of junk mail, spam, chain letters, surveys, competitions or enticements.
v. contains viruses, corrupted files or any such software that may damage computer hardware or software.
1. We are not responsible for the posts and opinions of users of the discussion boards. These are Public Forums and as such it is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded via the information you agree to divulge in these forums.
2. We retain the right to remove and exclude any user who posts opinions that infringe on another’s right to privacy, contains unsanctioned copyright material or material as outlined in Point 4. iv above, or that offends or villifies any other person or group as outlined in Point 4. ii above.
HYPERLINKS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
2. You agree not to install or operate any software designed to impede the functionality of sanctioned advertisements or any other software on this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees, licensors and suppliers, advertisers, partners and sponsors, agents, subcontractors and other associated parties against all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and settlements, without limitation, that may arise from or result in connection with your use of this Website and its Content.
COPYRIGHT 2007 EEGRA PTY LTD