Go Back   The Eegra Forums > Eegra > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 01:15 AM   #21
shMerker
Fountain of lies

Spam isn't really like pate, since it's pretty much one solid hunk of meat. Usually you slice it or cube it and cook it in some way before serving it. Raw spam is rank.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:04 AM   #22
Some Jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shMerker View Post
Oh man. This is so awesome. I was just trying to decide what to do with my new time machine. I'll just fire it up, go back a few hours, and shoot you before you have chance to witness those comics. I'm pretty sure that will make everybody happier.
Please do, lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awful View Post
My opinion contradicts yours, so there!
Sir, I don't mean to alarm you, but your opinion has a lower retail value than my own. I'll be monopolizing the industry starting with your company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reasonableman View Post
I've noticed a lot of one-hit posters recently, kinda odd. Also, I disagree, for the most part, with the original post in this thread.
It's a conspiracy plotted by yours truly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
You kept reading a comic that didn't like. Sounds like you only have yourself to blame.
The first comic was good. The next few kinda sucked. In any case, I don't believe the first impression or a handful of comics can accurately represent the whole. I gave it proper a chance, I announced my quarrels with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Archduke View Post
This post is a symbol of my disagreement and outrage at the OP's lack of taste.
Would someone lacking taste find The Perry Bible Fellowship to be one of the internet's greatest achievements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shMerker View Post
I feel kind of bad criticizing this guy since he acknowledged that he's a jerk. Also I can't shake the feeling that this was all a joke by an existing Eegran. Although if it is they've covered their tracks well, as Some Jerk's IP address isn't connected to another account.
I'm just clever like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Archduke View Post
His name could also imply he was intending to be a jerk.
Not necessarily, but what would you call a person that signs up to the forum for the comic in question just to bash it and likely never return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
So I guess you won't be buying a t-shirt, then?
THEY should be paying ME to receive a t-shirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham Denture View Post
While they weren't all perfect, I think you'd have to be a concrete nun not to have a giggle over lines like "I'm gonna tear you a second c--t with my thorny cock".
I guess I'm a concrete nun, then. Would a moderator change my username, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saq View Post
Until time travel is legittimatly possible and not some bs proof shown off of youtube, you cant have those minutes of your life back, so, NO.

Also the comics arent crap, by the way, the jokes are actually good. If you dont like the joke's, your clearly a bit of a douche.
I did acknowledge that a select few were good. The majority of comics lacked any real wit or joke and relied on surprising us with sexual references or something. Being the internet dwellers we are, we've already seen that eight thousand nine hundred and ninety nine times.

I bid you audieu.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:15 AM   #23
shMerker
Fountain of lies

Man, I'm getting a hankering for some spam musubi.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:48 AM   #24
The Archduke
Of Egostonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
Would someone lacking taste find The Perry Bible Fellowship to be one of the internet's greatest achievements?
Actually it is quite possible. There is no man alive, regardless of their tastes, who can deny the beauty of The Perry Bible Fellowship. Being so clearly amazing as the PBF is, it stands alone, and outside the realms of taste that we are discussing in this thread. It would be like arguing against evolution by citing currency exchange rates.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #25
Muz
Deleted

I dunno.. the Hilarity Comics are pretty weird. There's no joke in them.. but they're funny. I can't even find the punchline to a lot of them. You enjoy them a hell lot more by not expecting anything.. or even when you do, like with the Spelunky one.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #26
Malwyn
Gay Cowboy

Yes, yes. But what about the spam? How do you cook it? Just like, slice it into sandwich-sized slices and fry it like a burger patty?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #27
Neen
DU-DI-DA!!

I think the closest approximation to human flesh is spam.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #28
shMerker
Fountain of lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malwyn View Post
Yes, yes. But what about the spam? How do you cook it? Just like, slice it into sandwich-sized slices and fry it like a burger patty?
That's one way. Also good is to do the same but with it diced into cubes. Then you can add it to all sorts of stuff like macaroni and cheese or scrambled eggs.

I just realized something: I don't think I've ever had Spam grilled. I wonder what a little smoke does to the flavor.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:43 AM   #29
The Archduke
Of Egostonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muz View Post
I dunno.. the Hilarity Comics are pretty weird. There's no joke in them.. but they're funny. I can't even find the punchline to a lot of them. You enjoy them a hell lot more by not expecting anything.. or even when you do, like with the Spelunky one.
Most of them seem to have punchlines, or multiple gags, at least.

I would also like to point out this guy accused us of using /b/tard humour, and I see no memes in any of the comics outside of the (appropriate) jokes about cake.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:56 AM   #30
shMerker
Fountain of lies

Someone mentioned poor-man's pate earlier. I think that would be braunschweiger mixed with cream cheese. It spreads nicely on crackers. It's also good as a sandwich spread with Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and a slice of tomato. The mixing takes a while though.