Go Back   The Eegra Forums > Discussion > Peach's Panties

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 12:33 AM   #21
Neen
DU-DI-DA!!

So, this guy is going to make, and ship for free, homemade buttons for every new copy of Retro Game Challenge.

He's doing this to coax X-SEED into localizing the sequel, which has already been released in Japan

Last edited by Neen; 06-27-2009 at 12:36 AM.

Old 06-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #22
Demaar
Stop tickling my fancy.

Man, that makes me wanna just buy a copy of the game and not bother asking for the button. Like, if someone's willing to go to that effort, that makes me sit up and take notice, ya know. Haven't bought a DS game in a year, maybe it's time.

Old 06-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #23
Neen
DU-DI-DA!!

I feel the same way. Though, if it weren't for this campaign, I would've completely forgotten about this game, and I like old games.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #24
shMerker
Fountain of lies

I've been enjoying the game. I wish I could get a button for it. It would go nicely on my convention lanyard. I didn't know there was a sequel coming. That's exciting. Although I still haven't finished the original. I might consider importing it if it doesn't come out stateside. I suppose it's a little more text heavy than the other games I've imported so far.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #25
Neen
DU-DI-DA!!

He still offers the button if'n you've bought it new, I guess. (even if he states that that's for copies sent after the 24th). You still need a receipt, though.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #26
shMerker
Fountain of lies

Yeah I don't have mine, since RGC was not a business expense. I'll have to find an excuse to buy it for someone else. I'm not entirely joking. Purchasing the same game multiple times has sort of become a hobby of mine.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:25 AM   #27
shMerker
Fountain of lies

Today's hot deal comes from TellTale games, who is offering prizes I can't identify as well as getting a credit on a Tales of Monkey Island chapter. All you have to do is come up with a line of dialogue about how Guybrush Threepwood wronged you.

Mine is "He gave all us legitimate flooring inspectors a bad name!" and while I would appreciate it if you would vote for it I'm sure there are people here who can come up with something better.

Old 07-26-2009, 06:27 AM   #28
Neen
DU-DI-DA!!

Heads up to anyone who happens to have a Meijer in their vicinity, I just picked up Chrono Trigger DS new for 20 bucks. There is a whole stack of 'em. I wouldn't know for sure if yours does, but it's something to keep in mind.

Incidentally, I saw Klonoa there for ten bucks more than its MSRP. It's an excellent game, but don't let yourself get ripped off.

EDIT: Apparently it's 20 dollars everywhere now.

Last edited by Neen; 07-27-2009 at 02:16 AM.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:21 AM   #29
tyroney
general purpose

Kotaku told me Gamestop has SFIV (ps3/360) for $20.

Old 08-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #30
shMerker
Fountain of lies

The current weekend deal on Steam is all the Half Life games--that's one and two and all the episodes and expansion packs, as well as Team Fortress Classic--for $16.99. That's $33 off.