Go Back   The Eegra Forums > Eegra > The Shindigs

Notices

Old 07-09-2008, 04:04 AM   #1
FrankieSmileShow

Default BLARGH, why

Why did I stumble upon this site precisely on the day the contest ends. CURSES.
Curse you, eegra..... curse you......I willl...hunt you down and DESTRUCT EEVERYTHING YOU STAND FFOR using eldritch internet magicks most foul....

Serves me right for living in the interwebs' backwater suburbs and missing all of the big events. Like that TIGsource random name game competition, entered like, weeks late. g...gatdam........................................ .

ah well Ill join the next one I guess!
when is the next one tomorrow mayhap.... its tomorrow right

WHEN IS IT

(also I checked the entries screenies and some of em look really cool, good job people! Make sure to make some sort of big compilation post showcasing all of em or something.)

Old 07-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Malwyn
Gay Cowboy

As far as I can tell, an annual competition isn't going to happen twice a year.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Muz
Deleted

I had a dream that someone stumbled here just a day after it ended, lol. Hey, don't worry, the name is after all, "Eegra's 1st Annual Shindig". You'll get your chance next time. Just jot down a whole bunch of engines and ideas with modifyable themes for next Shinding

Old 07-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Suspect-Device

Or indeed take a year to make a game that will roxor our collective soxors

Old 07-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #5
Muz
Deleted

Yeah, take a year to make a puzzle game. Just leave the blocks empty.

So, if next year's Shindig is about shapes, you just change the blocks into shapes. If it's about fruits, you make a puzzle game with fruits. Same applies to just about any other theme, whether it's houses, planes, pandas, hentai, Orson, etc

Old 07-11-2008, 05:43 AM   #6
Rixx

Making a generic game for next year and retrofitting it with the theme was my idea stop it

Old 07-11-2008, 11:58 AM   #7
XWonka
Lord Ballyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muz View Post
I had a dream that someone stumbled here just a day after it ended, lol. Hey, don't worry, the name is after all, "Eegra's 1st Annual Shindig". You'll get your chance next time. Just jot down a whole bunch of engines and ideas with modifyable themes for next Shinding
Ha ha ha! You sarcastic so-and-so. Really got 'im with that ripe one, didn't you? Ooohh! that type of sarcasm has really got to sting.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #8
Crimson K.

What madness!

Can't you guys at least crap an idea out and make a game at the last minute, LIKE ME!!?

Yeah I know, I'm pathetic.