Go Back   The Eegra Forums > Discussion > Peach's Panties

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #11
Suspect-Device
 
Suspect-Device's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 49
Default

Farcry is very pretty, and the jungle fighting is quite intense at times

If its on sale you may as well buy it, It's worth it!...

Anyway, I'm sure there must be demo's somewhere.
 
Old 04-26-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
Farvana
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
 
Farvana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 792
Default

Pretty with mediocre story and gameplay.
__________________
THEY MADE HANAFUDA CARDS FOR 50 YEARS
THAT IS A YAKUZA GAME
 
Old 04-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #13
DrAwesome
Professor of Awesome
 
DrAwesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 247
Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Default

Has anyone tried out Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45? I'm a big fan of Battlefield 1942 and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. I've heard good things about the game, but not much about the Australian fanbase or gameplay comparisons.

Sure it's only $19.95USD, but will that be a well spent $19.95??
__________________
I pooed my pants. Cool nation.
 
Old 04-30-2008, 07:17 AM   #14
Suspect-Device
 
Suspect-Device's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 49
Default

Now i can tell you that red orchestra is very good...

Imagine a mix between battlefield 1942 and operation flashpoint, its a very realistic world war two game in other words!

I thought it was downright astounding, but some people dislike overly realistic games
 
Old 04-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #15
Poisonedv
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Советский Союз
Posts: 864
Default

BW:ii or however it's properly formatted is great, to you two who asked.
Anyone know whether or not Endless Ocean sucks?
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #16
DrAwesome
Professor of Awesome
 
DrAwesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 247
Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspect-Device View Post
Now i can tell you that red orchestra is very good...

Imagine a mix between battlefield 1942 and operation flashpoint, its a very realistic world war two game in other words!

I thought it was downright astounding, but some people dislike overly realistic games
I think it'll be worth my $19.95USD. Because $19.95USD is not much, and I'm always happy to spend $19.95USD on a game that is only $19.95USD.
__________________
I pooed my pants. Cool nation.
 
Old 05-06-2008, 06:17 AM   #17
Dr. Vox
side effects may occur
 
Dr. Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Amerikka
Posts: 7
Send a message via MSN to Dr. Vox Send a message via Skype™ to Dr. Vox
Default

Guild Wars? my friend has it, and I don't mind trying out MMOs. the lack of monthly fees is pretty tempting. I've played WoW, how does it stack up in comparison to that?
 
Old 05-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #18
Poisonedv
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Советский Союз
Posts: 864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vox View Post
Guild Wars? my friend has it, and I don't mind trying out MMOs. the lack of monthly fees is pretty tempting. I've played WoW, how does it stack up in comparison to that?
If you like boring, repetitive, life wasting bullshit, then Guild Wars or any other piece of shit MMO is perfect for you!
 
Old 05-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #19
Farvana
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
 
Farvana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 792
Default

Or video games in general, while you're at it.

Everyone should be playing football and watching sitcoms instead.

It's a good thing people all across the world don't find anything redeeming about sprawling, persistent worlds they can explore together. Yessir, not a single worthy thing about those kinds of games.

I don't particularly like games where the world is basically there to hide a loot table, so most fantasy MMOs don't do it for me.
__________________
THEY MADE HANAFUDA CARDS FOR 50 YEARS
THAT IS A YAKUZA GAME
 
Old 05-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #20
Poisonedv
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Советский Союз
Posts: 864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farvana View Post
Or video games in general, while you're at it.

Everyone should be playing football and watching sitcoms instead.

It's a good thing people all across the world don't find anything redeeming about sprawling, persistent worlds they can explore together. Yessir, not a single worthy thing about those kinds of games.

I don't particularly like games where the world is basically there to hide a loot table, so most fantasy MMOs don't do it for me.
There is no exploring in WoW- people overanalyze it. You can't get anywhere if you don't read WoWiki 10 hours a day, look up the best skill trees, and spend hours a day farming. Only for all your work to be fucked up on the next patch, or even worse, the next update. Piece of shit games like that make me sick.
 
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.